I HAVE NO FRIENDS :(
WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND? (:
Maybe I should stick that on my forehead hahaha, hahaha (: I wonder if I'd get away with it though.
Anyway, I'M SO TIRED. Tomorrow I will attempt to go for lectures (supposed to have 2 today, one at 10am but missed it cos dad and I were still on the bus going from my cousin's place to uni and another at 1230pm. I went to the latter quite eagerly, only to be told "Psych 108? Oh, it's at the Temaki Campus! (i'm at the city campus and Temaki is like, an hour away or smth) It'll only be here next sem." So I guess I'm doing the other psych module this sem then (: ) and finish making my room nice. I'll post the before after pictures up after that's done. I officially have my internet and MY OWN PHONE NUMBER now! So maybe I can buy an international callng card soon so I can call home and you guys (: I will put my number up soon, I left it in my room (sleeping at my cousin's place tonight again. Last night cos I had no pillows and blanket and Internet mostly, tonight cos I don't want to feel lonely. Haha, I know, silly girl. Buy hey, I HAVE NO FRIENDS!)
I actually slept with the lights on last night, on purpose. It's the first time ever i've done that. I was sleeping upstairs in the loft and it was just so... I dunno. ALONE-LY. (lonely sounds too sad haha) THIS IS WHY, I KEEP TELLING YOU PEOPLE, COME TO AUCKLAND AND BE MY FRIENDS. (:
Anyway, apart from that, everything's okay. I've got 114(: on my hp screen atm, and tmr it'll be 113(: yay! and then 112(:, 111(:, 110(: ... 1(: I miss home, but I MUST SAY where i'm staying, Unilodge, is freaking cool. It's 5 mins from arts fac, 7 mins to law fac, 3 mins to THE AWESOME-ST CHINESE SUPERMARKET IN THE WORLD (i swear, they even have HELLO PANDA and my favourite hamchoy-i felt like i got given a free pass to heaven when i saw it- cup noodles, fishballs, noodles, lychee juice, green tea omgomgomgomgomg! Leafy green chinese veges 3 mins from my doorstep. I AM HAPPY GIRL. I never thought i'd be so happy to hear people speak chinese to me and ANSWER THEM IN MY PERFECTLY BROKEN MANDARIN. I LOVE IT.) and about 7 mins to Foodtown(supermarket. $8.45 for 2 tubs of mussels. YUMM:D). ALL WALKING. Even though it's freaking up and down MOUNTAINS (okay, hills. Auckland city is built on damn hills. I think the 2 days i've spent here have gotten me fitter than i have been in months) Yeah so, I'm okay, surviving (: Somehow, it doesn't feel like i've left. Just for the fact that when i go online at night, hardly anyone is on and noone can skype with me :( Other than that, FRAN IS OKAY (:
Alright, time for bed, it's 7:09pm for you lot, and 12:09am for me. Time difference sucks :( Love you all, and missing you always(:
p.s. Baby, hurry and finish army! I miss talkin to you, best friend (:
p.p.s. blogger doesn't wanna upload my pictures. Maybe tomorrow (: